Eight main areas of work:
- HR Advice and Guidance
- Employee investigations in relation to discipline, grievance, etc
- Support with redundancy, restructuring, change management
- Job evaluation advice and support
- Policy development
- Trade union negotiations
- Support in managing difficult employees, including senior staff
Recent quotes of positive activity:
- Management of the HR/WD Function to address and respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic across a unionised local authority, including positive feedback from trade unions across all HR/WD related areas.
- Drafting of a new Workforce Strategy to reflect new ways of working; and, leading on the roll out/ management of a Hybrid working model within a local authority.