- People management strategy and policy formulation/implementation
- Professional supervision and mentoring support to people management professionals and other leaders
- Advice and support on managing organisational change and transformation
- Managing complex and sensitive casework (disciplinar, grievance, discrimination, whistleblowing) including senior staff and public scrutiny
- Development practical applications to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Leading preparations for statutory inspection
- Facilitating and advising on executive recruitment (up to Chief Executive)
- Advising on change around pay, reward, terms and conditions
- In early 2023 I was a key member of the small senior team which dealt with the consequences of a national media investigation which published historic allegations of misconduct and discrimination by former and serving employees. This included strategic and tactical decision-making; crafting internal and external communications; action-planning of employee engagement work and commissioning a cultural audit; and I led on some of the casework.
- In 2021-22 I created and led a sensitive and contraversial project to change potentially discriminatory contractual arrangements, which was achieved by consent through careful consultation with employees and the unions representing operational and corporate staff.