Eight main areas of work:
- Complex/High Risk Investigations – disciplinary, grievance, relationship breakdown/trust and confidence
- Coaching – leadership and management development
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion/Discrimination training and workshops
- Investigation, Disciplinary and Grievance workshops
- TUPE Transfer, redundancies
- Employment status/working time regulations reviews & reports
- Incident Review Report (including learning actions)
Recent quotes of positive activity:
- An investigation into a relationship breakdown, with complex employment issues including multiple grievances, a dismissal and reinstatement and mismanagement of conduct issues. This work was carried out for a local authority.
- An investigation into a serious investigation (harm) caused to a child by a deputy headteacher within a mainstream school. This investigation was commissioned by a local authority.
- An investigation into intercultural discrimination/bullying spanning several years, including aspects of sexual harassment, discrimination on the basis of marital status, sex and race/ethnicity. This investigation has been commissioned by an organisation in the third (charitable) sector and is currently ongoing.