See below for the updated list of training courses that NEREO delivers and note that we can tailor any training programme to your specific organisational requirements:
· OGC Programme Management
· Agile Project Management
· Practical Project Management (Prince 2)
· Collaborative Partnership Working
· Delivering Excellence in Customer Service
· Reward Recognition and Retention
· Political Awareness
· Workplace Organisation
· Contributing to Workplace Effectiveness
· Leading in a VUCA World
· Change Management
· Effective Workforce Planning
· Lean Practitioner Service Improvement
· Service Improvement
· How to Write a Business Case
· How to Write a Specification
· How to Review a Service
· Negotiation Skills
· Investigatory Skills
· Information Governance- Preparing for GDPR 2018
· Organisational Restructuring
· MIOB Commercial Awareness Training (Making it Our Business – includes Trading Public Services)
Training has been delivered to both Councils and other organisations in the North East and nationwide to great success.
Please email Maureen O’Keefe for further information – email@example.com
The next meeting of NEREO Executive Committee will be held on Tuesday 13 February 2018, 10 am in the Civic Centre, Gateshead.
The first North East Local Authority Challenge event was held on Thursday 19 October 2017 at Durham County Cricket Club, Chester-Le-Street.
What is the Local Authority Challenge? Further information can be found in North East Local Authority Challenge – What’s It All About
Who took part this year? Team information, including photographs, can be found in Participating Teams 2017
Winners – details of winning teams can be found in Winning Teams 2017
Role Players – details of role players, including Leaders, Partners, Cluster Leaders and Media can be found in Role Players
We received very positive feedback to the event, quotes received from those directly involved in the event can be found in Participant Quotes 2017
Thank you to the sponsors for the event, North East Jobs, Northern Digital Jobs and Red Arrow Consulting.
Photographs taken throughout the Challenge are in the gallery here –
The 2018 Local Authority Challenge will be held on Thursday 18 October 2018, further details to follow.
Wellbeing – 14 February 2018 (AM) – Wellbeing – advert
NEREO is pleased to announce that our Mediation courses, run in conjunction with Mel Thomas Associates, have been approved/endorsed by ILM.
NEREO processed in excess of 26,000 DBS applications in the 2016/2017 financial year.
We provided this service to 100 organisations including:
- Northumberland County Council
- Durham County Council
- Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
- Darlington Borough Council
- Sunderland City Council
- North Tyneside Council
- South Tyneside Council
- Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council
NEREO is committed to submitting online Disclosure information to the DBS within two working days.